WP4 In-service training
The objective of the WP4 is to implement the effective training service in the area of innovative micro/nanotech co-engineering.
WP4 activities on training modules development includes:
- comprehensive needs analysis by Reference team, which includes studying state-of the art, definition of learning outcomes and establishing modules developers’ teams for ISM1-ISM4 .
- verification by DTI from EU side and by HMTI (ISM1, 2) + NSC KIPT (ISM3,4) due to their specific experience.
III. design phase for ISM1-ISM4 consists of:
- Development project of the program in home PC;
- Discussing modules with EU project partners responsible for verification of the respective modules;
- Printing the initial draft set of module lectures, lab tasks, questionnaires.
- Verification of in-service modules:
- Internal revision/verification HMTI (ISM1, 2) and NSC KIPT (ISM3,4);
- External revision/verification by DTI;
- Printing the final set of the modules materials;
- Introduction at the CIDECS centers at host PC universities.
The training system to be provided by CIDECS Centers includes 3 levels (connected with WP1 and WP2):
- Elementary. Presentations of world and national achievements in the domain of micro/nanotech eco-engineering; discussions with invited university professors about state-of-art in the sector;
- Intermediate. Elementary + Face-to-face lecture studies by university professors of the in-service modules ISM1-ISM2;
- Advanced. Intermediate + Face-to-face and e-learning studies of the in-service modules ISM1-ISM4.
Integration of the in-service training program with the network IITN training system (includes trainings on IP rights protection, green engineering, entrepreneurship training) ensure the synergetic effect achievement.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.